The Consulate will only issued the certificate to Venezuelan
citizens and/or foreign residents in Venezuela, who are returning
to the country after having remained overseas for a minimum period
of twelve (12) months.
The certificate must be issued before the household goods and/or
vehicle are dispatched to Venezuela and the person concerned is
1. The person requesting the certificate must be present at the
2. The person must be at least 18 years old.
3. Original passport and photocopies of all its pages.
4. Hong Kong SAR or Macau SAR Identity Card.
5. Married people must present an original authorisation from
his/her spouse, duly notarised.
6. Detailed list of all personal used household goods being transported.
The list must be typed or printed.
7. Complete the corresponding form for Used Household Goods and/or
Vehicle. To download the form click here. The form must be signed
before a local public notary, and the signature of the notary
must be certified by the Registrar of the High Court of Hong Kong
8. Bank receipt of the deposit of SEVENTY US DOLLARS (US$ 70.00)
in the account of the CONSULATE GENERAL OF VENEZUELA.
This Consular Service requires two working days.